Owning and maintaining a website is not trivial and keeping it up to date requires website administration and website management by someone with time and development skills.
If like the majority of World businesses you are a small or medium sized company you cannot afford to hire a webmaster for website management services or to have an existing staff member spending hours maintaining your Internet website or Intranet. Some of our clients prefer to maintain everything on their own, while others prefer that we keep track of their website-related accounts, expiration and renewal dates, and other subscription information.
We offer comprehensive webmaster services and website management that puts website designers, website programmers, website SEO and marketers, and IT professionals at your service without the cost of hiring a full-time website and IT staff. Our services will give your company the edge that it needs to stand out from the crowd and keep you on top of the heap.
With our website administration and website management services we can help you manage all aspects of running a website to the degree in which you are most comfortable and offer any or all of the following services for you. Plus, you can have the added assurance of knowing the work was done with a professional eye for detail.
We offer monthly service plans or you can choose an hourly billing option. Our purpose here is to make sure your site is always up, ready, and fully able to speak for itself.
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Product changes and additions
- Add photos, graphics, graphs and charts where needed
- Updates to website calendar, events, news announcements, articles, etc.
- Adding/removing pages
- Adding new product announcements
- Updating company news and contact information
- Posting job opportunities
- Shopping cart product updates
- Newsletter and e-mail list maintenance
- PDF creation and uploading
- Corporate information and staffing changes
- Technical support – Outages and downtime.
- Search engine optimization
- Setting up and maintaining e-mail accounts
- Ongoing management of e-mail accounts
- Creation of domains and subdomains
- Optional real time site statistics and reporting
- And more!