Part 1 of our special Facebook Marketing Series which aims at helping internet marketers understand and apply the these tips in their businesses and brands. We flag off the series with a Beginner’s Guide To Facebook Marketing.
As an online marketing professional, you must be aware of the huge market created by Facebookusers. Your brand on Facebook can really go viral, if promoted the right way. To understand the potential of this social networking platform, here are a few statistics given out by Facebook.
- More than 750 million active users
- 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- There are over 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
- There are more than 250 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
- People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook than non-mobile users.
The numbers are huge, and untapped as yet for your brand. You need to get in there and claim your share of the pie. This is a basic view of what you need to start on Facebook