Like the weather, everybody is talking about e-commerce. We’re doing something about it!
CP Communications can design and develop an on-line storefront that accepts credit card orders, and display your products to customers worldwide. This will provide customers to buy 24-hours a day 7 days a week, your customers expect it, and your competitors are doing it!
We can design and develop a Web-based, turnkey shopping cart solution. With this solution you can easily administrate your own shopping cart through your Web browser from anywhere on the Internet. This cart will collect your order information and mail it to the e-mail box of your choice with all your shipping weight information, order total, taxes; basically everything you need to ship your product.
At CP Communications we can help you with the following:
- Store Design & Programming
- Shopping Cart Development
- Assistance with Merchant Accounts
- Secure Transaction Processing
- Secure Web Site Hosting
- Drop Shipping Support
The Internet today affords merchants an opportunity to expand their customer base, increase revenues and reach out to global marketplaces. It is the goal of our company to offer our services to merchants as they plan their strategy to go online. There are many Ecommerce platforms out there and we will help you get the right one for your business.
The growth of the Internet as a valuable channel for merchants is one of the most exciting developments in retailing in the last century. No longer are companies bound by geography or time. Electronic commerce provides anytime, anywhere access to customers, significantly expanding a merchant’s opportunities to satisfy demand for products, services and information tailored to meet the unique requirements of each customer.
Clients can view your products, enter the quantity of the item they want to order and, with the simple click of a mouse, it’s added to their e-commerce shopping cart.
Shoppers can conduct simple text or product category searches or perform advanced searches by keyword, manufacturer, vendor, price range, and/or sale items.
Shopping Cart Features and Options
- Full web based on line control panel for simple administration
- Unlimited items and categories
- Change products and photos instantly
- Easily view and edit order status and follow up incomplete orders
- Customized tax calculator
- Customized shipping table
- Live Credit Card transactions and SSL security
- User Registration and Customer History
- Inventory Control
- Sales statistics for ordered products and total sales
- Automated credit card payment methods
- Multiple payment authorization methods
Commerce on the Internet is growing at a compounded rate of 12 percent per month. Some experts believe that the inevitable proliferation of e-commerce will put those companies who ignore or oppose it, out of business.
Specking Out Your eCommerce Strategy
Asking the right questions?
Is your company web enabled?
- Will your product category sell online?
- Is your customer shopping online today and are you missing an opportunity to reach them 24×7?
- Are you facing the likelihood of numerous competitors online both virtual and traditional within your category?
- Can you improve the productivity of your business through web transactions?
- Will your cost structures likely be impacted by e-commerce?
- Are you concerned about your market cap without an Internet presence?
- Can the Internet deliver your company a global presence likely to increase overall revenues and market share?
The key question
Q – Do you find yourself pondering these issues but still haven’t taken action to address the e-commerce opportunity?
A – If you answered yes, then we believe that you should contact our e-commerce team and let us help you get your business on-line and connected.
Here is a list of the elements required to put up an Internet store:
- Web Site Development (we can design your web site)
- Shopping Cart Development (we provide)
- Credit Card Processing Account (we assist you in setting it up)
- Merchant Account (we assist you in getting one, if needed)
- Product Catalog Creation and Setup (products in a database or data entry)
- Corporate Commerce Web Hosting (we provide)
We have many different options available, and we will be glad to work with you on whatever idea you have in mind!
Don’t let the electronic commerce revolution pass you by! Call us at (800) 796-3683 or (951) 694-4830 or fill out or Contact Us! form and a CP Communication Internet Account Manager will begin to review your needs today!